- Work closely with team management to ensure that HRD system, policies and procedures are aligned with business strategies and organization direction.
- Oversea the full scope of HRD in the areas of recruitment, training & Development, organization development, and employee engagement.
- Provide advices to team management and line managers regarding HRD.
- Prepare and manage HRD budgets.
- Develop and implement HRD strategies, polices, systems and processes in line with the business plan.
- Lead, coach and supervise HRD team in their day to day operations.
- Plan & Execute the Strategic Organization Development, Succession Plan, Career Development, Leadership Development and Talent Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Human Resources, Psychology, Political Science, or related field.
- Minimum 10 years working experiences in HRD.
- Strong background in People Management, Employee Engagement & Change Management.
- Result-oriented, proactive self-starter with positive attitude.
- Strategic mind with strong leadership qualities, communication and motivation.
- Initiative and methodical with a practical approach.
- Good command of English (TOEIC = 500).
- Computer literate (MS Office).